Saturday, December 14, 2013

Chanel Farewell

@ the Chanel Farewell Lunch....


Chanel welcomed me with Survival as a goal
Foul memories attached to this FI role,
A brand image to protect, and pride,
Had to take it all in the stride.


Few dark apocalyptic days came,
But time never remains the same,
With the learning curve on the rise,
Daily experiences made me wise.


In a few days from there on,
Smile made way to the frown,
Joe called it remediation,
For me it was more redemption.


Having conquered the inside me,
Needed results for Mike to see,
The trust was back,so was the glee,
It then had to be what it had to be.


Papa John was my 'Go-To' man,
Mike Arnold-I am his biggest fan,
Melanie was kind,let me talk to her,
Enough for me to work further.


At the brink of passing it all to Jay,
Do your Best- is what i would say,
Risks and Rewards here are at par,
So just work, do not see too far.


Like all rolling stones,they say,
have to move on,keep the comfort at bay,
I too have to reach my next horizon,
Hope it will be as much fun

Just want to finish well next week,
After that ,I will be there if you shall seek.
Of course possibilities of that are very bleak,




Thank you all for the tolerance,
That is the real Chanel fragrance,
But,If i ever again cross this shore,
Surely will want to visit the Chanel store

No comments:

Post a Comment